Please tell us a little about yourself and/or your area of adult learning practice/interests.
I'm so excited that the conference is just a week away! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. :-)
Here are some highlights about me.
- an SNL student - with an eye toward organizational storytelling as my advanced project
- a 15 year learning & performance professional
- a transplant from the east coast
- a small business owner - Owl's Ledge LLC - offering learning & performance and project management consulting services
- a Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) through ASTD
- a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through PMI
- a professional certification coach, assisting candidates to successfully achieve their PMP and/or CPLP
- a blogger - http://astdcplp.blogspot.com
- the Director, Strategic Planning for the Chicagoland Chapter, ASTD (CCASTD) - we're the largest ASTD chapter and the oldest - celebrating 65 years this year!
Matter of fact, CCASTD is hosting an informal networking event - on the subject of e-Learning - at Arrowhead Golf Club in Wheaton on Wednesday, April 23rd:
Hi Trish, I'm excited about the conference, too. I hope to meet you and hear more about organizational storytelling. I'm thinking about an oral history project to capture the stories of faculty members who travel around the country to teach in graduate student cohorts. I'm at Lesley Universtiy in Cambridge, so I'll bring some of the East coast back to you. See you soon. Marianne Reiff