The CAEA Leadership Team develops the Center's mission, including assembling a strong Advisory Board of representatives from business, community organizations and higher education.
Joseph Chen, Ph.D.
Catherine Marienau, Ph.D.
Advisory Committee Members
- Marisa Alicea, Ph.D., DePaul University, Fmr. Dean, School for New Learning
- Tom Barr, Ph.D., Enablon
- Julie Benesh, Ph.D., Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Arthur W. Chickering, Pitkin Fellow/Goddard College (CAEA Community Engagement Network)
- Cheryl Cornell, Corporate & Professional Training
- Tiffany Dotson, Pfizer
- Susanne Dumbleton, Ph.D., DePaul University, Frmr. Dean, School for New Learning (Emeritus CAEA Advisory Board)
- Kelli McMiller, The Kaleidoscope Group
- Pamela Meyer, Ph.D., DePaul University and Meyer Creativity Associates (Past Director)
- Leodis Scott, Ph.D., DePaul University, School for New Learning
- Carol Semrad, C. Semrad & Associates
- Gillian Steele, DePaul University, Career Center
- Carol Taylor, Metra
- Roy Whitmore, Ph.D., University of Phoenix
- Vincent Wiggins, City Colleges of Chicago
- Gabi Zolla, Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL)