Pamela Meyer's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"On November 12, 2014 Julie Benesh, Catherine Marienau, and Pamela Meyer led a sessio…"

Pamela Meyer replied Nov 13, 2014 to CAEA Event: What If Every Community Were a Learning Community?

1 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Pamela Meyer

"What an interesting idea, Christine. I'll have to experiment with that next time! "

Pamela Meyer replied Oct 1, 2013 to Exploring and Understanding Learning Agility

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mary McGuinness

"I am struck by our conversation about the how risky the liminal space can feel and h…"

Pamela Meyer replied Sep 20, 2013 to Exploring and Understanding Learning Agility

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mary McGuinness

"I've been thinking about Pat Acerra's comment about how in the theater community, wh…"

Pamela Meyer replied Mar 14, 2013 to Finding, Creating and Sustaining Learning Communities

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Bruce Mabee

"Your point about the absence of status seems really important. I also love the think…"

Pamela Meyer replied Feb 8, 2013 to Creating and Sustaining Positive Learning Communities

5 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Amy Scatliff

"Here are concepts 4-6."

Pamela Meyer replied Jan 30, 2013 to Learning with the Brain in Mind

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Christine A Paulan

"Hello everyone, Thank you for the wonderful and rich conversation here, so far! We a…"

Pamela Meyer replied Feb 24, 2011 to Navigating the Power Shift: How Technology is Reshaping the Worlds of Education, Nonprofits and Business

14 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Meyer

"I'm wondering if anyone saw the episode of Grey's Anatomy on 2/3 (okay, it's a guilt…"

Pamela Meyer replied Feb 5, 2011 to Navigating the Power Shift: How Technology is Reshaping the Worlds of Education, Nonprofits and Business

14 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Meyer

"I think my sense of control has shifted in a good way--emerging technology has expan…"

Pamela Meyer replied Jan 17, 2011 to Navigating the Power Shift: How Technology is Reshaping the Worlds of Education, Nonprofits and Business

14 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Meyer

"I just wanted to let everyone know that we will pick up on some of the themes from t…"

Pamela Meyer replied Feb 9, 2010 to Let's Start and Keep the Discussion Going! Increasing Innovation and Productivity by Building a Diverse Workforce

9 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Pamela Meyer

RSS

Latest Activity

Dave Lee is now a member of Center to Advance Education for Adults
Jun 14
Tyharrie Woods (Hill) is now a member of Center to Advance Education for Adults
Jun 5
Cindy L Dawson is now a member of Center to Advance Education for Adults
Jun 1
Kim Lewis is now a member of Center to Advance Education for Adults
May 31